Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Back In The Swing

It's October now. The easiest month to find cosplay supplies for decent prices.

And I think I have decided on my two cosplays for this summer.

Both very beautiful girls, both from a video game that I adore. I give you, two lovely ladies from the Atlas and Vanillaware game Odin Sphere.

Gwendolyn:
Velvet:




First off, I am going to attempt to re-build my Gwendolyn dress that burned up in my house fire. I loved that dress, and it didn't look bad on me. Posted below is the only surviving picture I have of my first attempt. Looking back, I already have new ideas on how to fix it and make it look better and more form fitting.

Luckily I had most of my steps saved on my DeviantArt account, so it shouldn't
t take me too too long to re-settle.


ALSO... I'm starting a workout and diet regiment. I have 40 weeks to lose 65 lbs. I think I can do this.

Anyway, will update this later.

Ciao,
~Korynn

No comments:

Post a Comment